Job Description: The International Sales & Marketing Associate will support our International marketing activities and distribution network. He or she is responsible for global channel coordination, sales operations, tradeshows, events and customer education programs.
We are looking for an individual who is self- driven, motivated, and has a positive attitude. He or she will work on cross-functional teams and should have strong oral and written communication skills. A problem-solver and a technically savvy person, this person should exhibit strong web skills, social media skills. This person will need to be organized and good at record keeping. He or she is expected to work closely with the internal teams and the distribution channel.
• Support sales activities, including liaising, monitoring and coordinating the CapsoVision distribution network .
• Liaison with operations and internal departments of the company.
• Assist in developing International marketing plans, budgets & sales forecasts.
• Develop and update internal and external educational content.
• Coordinate trade shows and educational events.
• Manage international marketing & sales documentation.
• Assist in developing marketing collateral and sales aids.
Working adults that are going to college at night are welcome to apply.
Degree in marketing or basic sciences.
Previous experience with International distribution is a plus.
A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role preferred.
Medical device experience preferred.
Must be willing to travel 25% of the time, including international travel.
Must possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce.com.
Strong presentation and phone skills required.
*Resume required to apply for this job*